This DMVMA design shirt illustrates one of the many places musicians and friends from all over the DMV can meet up and travel to a show. Where do you live? Red line, green line, yellow line? Wherever you live, wherever you go, there is always unity within our community.
*All proceeds go towards the DMV Music Alliance Fund for Music Innovation which was established to help local musicians and industry professionals explore new projects or initiatives that benefit our regional music scene.*
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple! It’s comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it’s less fitted.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% cotton and 10% polyester (all other heather colors are 35% cotton and 65% polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.79 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, or Bangladesh
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
There are no reviews yet.